Review Gang Beasts
Gang Beasts is a two-player brawler, which has been available on Steam since December 2013. The game is developed by Boneloaf, a 10-person studio based in Brighton, England. The game is free, but has in-game purchases that cost real money. Gang Beasts is a 2-4 player physics-based party game. Players choose from a variety of different characters and compete against each other in a variety of different levels. As a player, you can either play by yourself or with friends. Players fight to keep control of a level, and try to eliminate the opponents by pushing them into various traps or off the edge of the level.
The game is divided into three rounds, and the player has to defeat the other team by knocking them out. It is possible to knock the other team out by punching, kicking, head butting, or by throwing them off the map. The player needs to be careful about the environment as well, as the level is filled with objects that can be used to inflict damage on the player. In Gang Beasts, you control one of the characters and must use your character’s unique set of moves to fight off other players. The game mechanics are split into two different types: melee and throwing. Melee is used to push and punch other players, while throwing is used to pick up other players and throw them into traps, such as pits, spikes, and the like. You can also use melee to pick up other players and use them as a projectile.
Graphically, the game is a 2D cartoon style, with the characters reminiscent of the Wallace and Gromit animations. The graphics are crisp and colorful. The graphics are very simple in Gang Beasts, which is a contrast to the complex fighting gameplay. The characters are recognizable, and the geometry and artwork are all simple.
The game lacks a story mode, and the online mode is not available. Gang Beasts is a game that is best played with friends in a party setting, and it is unlikely that the game can be played much past that point.
Gang Beasts is a fun party game that can be played with friends where you fight in a 2-4 player physics-based brawler. You can either play by yourself or with friends, and the game lacks a story mode or an online mode. The game is not designed to be a single player game, and the lack of an online mode greatly hurts the game's replayability. However, the game offers a large amount of content, and the game is simple enough to pick up. The game's graphics are simple, but they are crisp and colorful. The game is fun and addictive, and it is easy to play. The game is free, and it is easy to get into. The game has a lot of content, and it is easy to play. The game is free, and it is easy to pick up. The game is fun, and it is addictive.
Graphics and Sound
- The game is free
- The game is fun
- The game is addictive
- The game has a lot of content
- The game is easy to pick up
- The game is easy to play
- The game lacks a story mode
- The game lacks an online mode
- The game lacks a diverse soundtrack
- Top Games
- Top Games
- Amazon Shopping Shopping Amazon Shopping offers app-only benefits to help make shopping on Amazon faster and easier. Browse,...
- CapCut - Video Editor Photography CapCut is a free all-in-one video editing app that helps you create incredible videos. 「Easy...
- Valorant Action FIGHT AROUND THE WORLD Blend your style and experience on a global, competitive stage. Attack and...
- Solitaire Card Solitaire by MobilityWare is the original Solitaire game for Android devices!Klondike Patience has never been...
- Brawlhalla Casual Brawlhalla is a free platform fighting game with over 80 million players that supports up...
- Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic Action The Sonic game that started it all is now free-to-play and optimized for mobile devices!Race...