Review Secret Neighbor
Secret Neighbor: Hello Neighbor Multiplayer is a 2019 survival horror game by Hologryph and tinyBuild games. In this Hello Neighbor spinoff, you will encounter a bunch of new characters, the upgraded Neighbor, and an entirely refreshed gameplay. Get ready to join with up to 7 of your friends and try to beat the Neighbor until he eliminates everyone!
The Power of The Team
This is the first game in the Hello Neighbor series in which you can choose from 8 playable characters, including the Neighbor himself! The updated roster includes Scout, Leader, Detective, Inventor, Brave, Bagger, Neighbor Clown, and the classic Neighbor. The names of each character highlight the difference in abilities. Depending on the one you choose, you have to utilize a set of unique skills to help the rest of the team reach objectives and save each other from the Neighbor’s deadly arms. The fewer team members remain active, the harder it becomes to win the match and enter the Neighbor’s secret basement.
Welcome The Neighbor
If you achieve the precious right to play the Neighbor character, get ready to use the new abilities! The classic character can set hunting traps to deal damage to children, transform into other children as a method of disguise, and become unstoppable after being hit 5 times in a row. The Clown Neighbor can throw smoke bombs to blind children, and turn into various objects around the house, such as furniture or, say, that pumpkin on the floor! The passive ability confuses children if they manage to escape your grip so that they can’t fight you back.
Get Ready To Fear!
Although Secret Neighbor: Hello Neighbor Multiplayer is totally player-driven and features no plot or scripted scenes, it’s really scary and challenging. You just never know where the Neighbor shows up and escaping is really tough, so you always need to keep your eyes wide open and stay bowed up to resist the Neighbor. The secrets in his basement are waiting!
1. What platforms support Secret Neighbor: Hello Neighbor Multiplayer?
Unlike the original game, this spinoff is available for fewer gaming platforms. You can play it only if you have a Windows PC or Xbox One. The most recent version is also available on Google Stadia, which seems to be a solution to the absence of mobile versions.
2. Can I play the Neighbor character in this game?
At last, you can experience what it is to play Mr. Peterson’s villainous character and chase the kids around the house! The only limiting rule is that you can’t become the Neighbor whenever you want – the randomizer decides when it’s time for you to go!
3. What’s the place of this chapter on the Hello Neighbor story timeline?
According to the developer, the action takes place between the first and second acts of the main title.
Graphics and Sound
- You can play two versions of the Neighbor! 8 new playable characters
- Unique abilities for every character
- It’s quite challenging to win
- Voice chat available
- Not many platforms support the game. No cross-play support
- Top Games
- Top Games
- Amazon Shopping Shopping Amazon Shopping offers app-only benefits to help make shopping on Amazon faster and easier. Browse,...
- CapCut - Video Editor Photography CapCut is a free all-in-one video editing app that helps you create incredible videos. 「Easy...
- Valorant Action FIGHT AROUND THE WORLD Blend your style and experience on a global, competitive stage. Attack and...
- Solitaire Card Solitaire by MobilityWare is the original Solitaire game for Android devices!Klondike Patience has never been...
- Brawlhalla Casual Brawlhalla is a free platform fighting game with over 80 million players that supports up...
- Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic Action The Sonic game that started it all is now free-to-play and optimized for mobile devices!Race...